- Items must be sent back within 30 days of the delivery date.
- Items must be unworn, unwashed, and have any original tags attached. Shoes must be unworn, show no signs of wear, and returned in their original packaging.
- Items must be free of stains, makeup, deodorant, or wear.
- Jewelry, undergarments, and final sale items are non-returnable.
- All returns must include an order packing slip that clearly indicates which items are being returned. If this is not filled out correctly, your return may experience issues in processing.
- When sending back items from multiple orders, you must fill out an order packing slip for each applicable order.
- All returns are refunded to the original form of payment.
- We are not liable for any return packages that may become lost or stolen in-transit. Please keep your proof of postage and/or return tracking number when shipping your returns.
- Returns are processed within 5-7 business days after your item(s) are delivered to us.
- Damaged, defective, or incorrect items must be reported within 2 days of delivery.
Reserved Rights Regarding Returns
We reserve the right to solely define and limit, refuse, and/or reject returns from customers at any time due to:
- An irregular or excessive returns history indicative of “wardrobing;”
- An irregular or excessive returns history involving worn, altered, laundered, damaged, or missing items; or,
- Potential fraudulent or criminal activity.
Non-Gurl House items sent to our distribution center will be discarded upon receipt.
Final Sale Items
All items ending in $.96, $.97, $.98 are considered “Final Sale” and cannot be returned for a refund. Additionally, jewelry and undergarments are non-returnable. In the event of an unauthorized return, Gurl House reserves the right to apply a 50% restocking fee for jewelry, undergarments, or final sale items.
Because we can't ensure our #GHBabes will be issued the style/size they desire by the time their returned items come back to the distribution center, we are unable to accommodate exchanges. We will process the item as a return and issue you a refund, and you can repurchase the item for the correct style/size if desired.
- This can happen if (1) an address is invalid or missing information, (2) the carrier is unable to deliver your package, or (3) the order is refused by the customer at time of delivery.
- Returned-to-Sender or Refused packages will be restocked and you will be refunded to the original form of payment minus the initial shipping charge.
- To ensure that your package is properly delivered, make sure that your address is entered correctly and includes all relevant information. The use of correct abbreviations, street numbers, building or apartment numbers, and route information (if applicable) are critical to ensuring delivery.
- We do not take responsibility for lost, misplaced, or incorrectly delivered shipments if the address information provided is incorrect at the time of purchase.
All items must be returned in original condition (including all packaging and accessories) with tags attached. All items must be unworn, unaltered, and unwashed. Pack your item(s) securely in the original product packaging, if possible. Kindly note that without including your order number with your returned item(s) there may be a delay in processing your return.
We do not accept returns on jewelry, undergarments, or final sale items (those items ending in $.96, $.97, or $.98).
All return shipping charges must be prepaid. We do not accept COD deliveries; they will be rejected.
Mail your return items to the address stated below:
P.O. Box 13896
South Lake Tahoe, CA 96151
Refunds to the original form of payment for your returned item(s) will be processed once they are received at our distribution center. Please allow 5-7 days to process your return once it is received into our distribution center. Gurl House does not refund original shipping charges.
Gurl House requires items to be returned within 30 days of the delivery date. Returns received in our distribution center after 30 days are considered stale returns. Stale returns are subject to being rejected and returned to the sender. Alternatively, Gurl House will apply a 50% restocking fee to the item(s) when processed in our distribution center. A refund for the remaining balance will be issued following our normal returns process.